Pages

Thank You for Visiting!


Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 28

Simple Pleasures

I find it so fun to reflect on the little things in life that bring me joy. I would like to start a tradition where I periodically post a short list with of these precious items. Heere's a start:

- Pink candles, especially Yankee Candle's Pink Sands. Pretty, sexy, sweet.
- 83-degree weather. This is my all-time favorite temperature. It signals the times of year that are comfortable and relaxed. It's just warm enough to melt away my cares.
- Long-lost songs from my childhood. Hearing a song I haven't heard in years ignites a special kind of fondness in my heart. Reminiscing on old times can be so good for the soul... and dancing is good for the body!

May I ask a favor of you? Would you plesse share with me a few of your simple pleasures? Hearing others' lists almost always reminds me of a few of my own. I'd love to feature some of yours in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!