Pages

Thank You for Visiting!


Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 1

My Newest Love

As of late, I find myself asking what I did with my free time previously.  I recently discovered (okay, I already knew about it, but finally gave into my urges for) Pinterest.  Are you familiar??  Heaven.

On my old laptop, I have folders within folders within folders, all with pictures, recipes, ideas. For some of these files, I had the good sense to make note of the URL from which they came.  Most of them, however, are completely untraceable (I'm no TARU investigator, although I do watch a lot of Law and Order.  That's another story).  If I wanted to find the original posts again, it would take ages.

So, here I am, fully immersed in the Pinterest culture and all the wonders it provides.  I woke up this morning, pulled my phone off its charger, and immediately started pinning.  I know things are so exciting and new in the beginning of the relationship and, eventually, everything slows down a little.  In the meantime, I will continue to pin.

Come find me! I'd love to stalk -- I mean, see! -- what you're pinning!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!