Pages

Thank You for Visiting!


Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 10

Simple Pleasures

Image Source: kimasurf.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Thinking of simple pleasures has been particularly easy today.  Thanks to God for a GOOD Monday!  Here goes today's list:
  • Waking up before sunrise on a Monday, actually getting in some vinyasa yoga, and not being dead to the world by noon (amazing... and quite rare!).
  • The smell that fills the house when I'm slow cooking something delicious.  It's as if the smell is saying, "patience pays!"
  • Checking things off the To Do List.  I find myself adding items that I've already completed just so I can have the pleasure of checking them right off.

Here's a to pleasurable, productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!